This workshop is SOLD OUT. Stay tuned for what’s coming next.
Love and Boundaries Workshop – SOLD OUT
Out of stock
Out of stock
A 6-week workshop exploring our beliefs and actions around boundaries.
When: Mondays, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, February 18th – March 25th, 2019
Where: 13300 New Airport Rd., Suite 103, Auburn, CA 95602
Come to a safe and supportive group to explore and learn about healthy boundaries. Discover what a healthy boundary is. Learn the difference between conditional and unconditional love. Learn how to hold a boundary with loving strength. The workshop will be led by Staci and Tom Bartley, co-creators of Lease on Love.
- Importance of Self-care – What is self care and why is it important, and what effect does it have on my relationships?
- Born to Love – How do we develop the courage necessary for love and relationships.
- What are boundaries, and why are they necessary? A boundary is where I end, and you begin.
- What are YOUR boundaries? Facing fear.
- How do you Communicate your Boundaries in a way that works?
- How to hold your boundaries with loving strength.
- Boundaries that no longer serve you.
- Look Back, Don’t Go Back – Learning from your past, creating a compelling future.